Amazing how time flies! We are already at the end of 3rd Quarter! We will have a weather test on Thursday. Please check StudentVue/ParentVue for assignments that must be completed by Thursday. Quarter 3 notebooks are due on Thursday. Here is a list of what should be included in the notebook:
1. Table of Contents (this list)
2. Ocean Geography map activity with labeled map
3. Unit 7 vocabulary
4. Bill Nye Atmosphere Guided Notes
5. Brainpop weather notes page
6. Heat Retention Lab sheet
7. Storm Guides sheet- completed for 2 storm projects
8. Chapter 16, section 2 questions
9. Bill Nye Heat Guided Notes (Monday)
10 Weather study guide (students will receive this on Tuesday this week. They will work on it in class and complete it for homework)
Homework: Complete and turn in missing work; Complete the study guide Tuesday night if not completed in class; Study!
More great Storm Projects!!!
Tornado by IL